2. Incense from the Becker's home and from the Sandaga market.
3. Waking up to call to prayer.
4. Mangos from Mali. I'm pretty sure I never truly had a mango before Africa-- positively mind blowing.
6. Beautiful senegalese babies. I want one so badly!
7. Taxis held together by two pieces of scotch tape.
8. Aminata: The Grace Kelly of Senegal--
elegant, refined, and all-around incredible taste.
9. Singing old showtunes with Dr. Johnson as we prepare supper.
10. The beautiful smiles, kind acts, and expressions of gratitude from people who have so little.